- All participants must be undergraduate students enrolled in one of the Arizona universities or community colleges.
- One graduate student is allowed on each team.
Background skills/knowledge requirements:
- Basic programming skills in Python and/or C++
- Some knowledge of the embedded system, robot operations, and robot components such as sensors and motors
- Some experience of using AWS cloud and software(EC2 instance P3 for deep learning of models)
Early bird registration deadline: October 15, 2019
Late registration deadline: November 1, 2019 (Based on availability)
Resources, such as tutorials and training, will be provided upon registration.
Have more questions? Not sure where to stay? We’ve put together a helpful guide that includes the goals and objectives of the hackathon, accommodations, parking, useful resources and more.
Download the Robo Hackathon packet below: